Highlights of a week spent in Settle
- Settle itself – a bustling little market town and inviting gateway into the Yorkshire Dales. Wonderful walks from the market square.
- Dugdales Barn – idyllic holiday cottage and perfect base for exploring locally and further afield.
- Ye Olde Naked Man Café and Bakery – for freshly baked bread and cakes.
- Drake & Macefield Butchers – for ham and the best ever pasties.
- The Black Horse at Giggleswick – a ten minute walk across the River Ribble, rushing on its way to Lytham, to a friendly, traditional pub serving freshly prepared home-cooked food.
Will settle down in Settle again
So much more to explore another time